Wednesday, December 16, 2015

What do you do when rockets start falling?

Shalom y'all!

As promised, below is a link to an interview that I participated in back in 2012 when I first heard the sirens for an incoming rocket. Including Operation Protective Edge, I've now heard the sirens go off between 20-30 times. I can't say you get used to it (you don't), but I am determined not to give them my fear. Also, I would like to add that what I've experienced in no way compares with what the residents down South near the Gaza border have had to endure over the last 10+ years. They have seconds to get to safety and have heard hundreds and hundreds of sirens.

Here is the article: http://atlantajewishtimes.com/2012/11/what-do-you-do-when-rockets-start-falling/

1 comment:

  1. Great article! I was surprised actually seeing it in the Atlanta Jewish Times, because most of my expirience with AJT would be more positive topics ( in fact, if you search my name, I am in multiple articles ) . I think the part about going to run the race was really true to the " Israeli spirit".

    ReplyDelete